Grow at your own pace, while learning to integrate Judaism into your daily life as a young adult.
At Israel XP, you will find your deepest questions answered in a warm, open environment. Here are just some of the many ways you can learn and grow:
- Optional 1-on-1 learning with our inspiring and outgoing staff
- Open door invites to staff families for Shabbat and late nights
- TorahPlus Beit Midrash in-depth study
- Uplifting Shabbatons in breathtaking locations and friendly communities
- Stimulating Judaic studies courses at a top university
- Expert speakers on intriguing topics such as mysticism, Jewish philosophy, ethics, and contemporary issues
- Exciting opportunities to connect with the land of Israel
- Jewish leadership training
Israel XP is open to all Jewish students, regardless of level of observance. Participants must observe the rules and expectations of the program, which includes Modern Orthodox observance of Shabbat, kashrut, attire, and behavior.