Our optional meal plan is kosher and includes three standard choices:
- 15 meals per week (breakfast, lunch and dinner each school day)
- 10 meals per week (breakfast and lunch or dinner each school day)
- 5 lunch/dinner meals a week
- or create your own customized plan
For the convenience of our students’ busy schedules, the meal plan is in the form of vouchers that can be used at more than 20 meat and dairy restaurants on the Bar Ilan campus and near the Ramat Ef'al dorm site. The vouchers can be used any time throughout the school year. This allows for a maximum range of food choices, and flexibility of meal times. There are always vegetarian and healthy options available.
Many restaurants can accommodate allergies and other dietary restrictions.
Food choices include:
- Variety of dairy pasta dishes, pizzas, sandwiches, quiches, omelets, and salads.
- Chicken salads and sandwiches, burgers, shnitzels, steaks, shish kebabs, shawarma, and Israeli home style sides.
- Sushi, falafel, tuna, and other vegetarian options.
- Yogurt, protein shakes, acai bowls, and ice cream.